The moon is perhaps the ultimate special effect for any haunt venue whether it is a large commercial haunt or a neighborhood home-haunt attraction. Even though we waited patiently for 46 years for the last Halloween full moon, we will still have to wait another 10 years for the next one. Of course, there is still the problem of getting it to hang in just the right spot in your cemetery scene… UNTIL NOW!!
The i-Zombie Moon
Few props will dress up your haunt like the glow of a full moon as it casts its eerie light over cold, gray tombstones or through the tree branches near an old haunted house. Perhaps it is seen through a window or is just the perfect addition to your outdoor scene. No matter where you display your i-Zombie Moon, it is the ﬁnishing touch that makes your scene come to life.
Like all i-Zombie products our i-Zombie Moon is built to last. We used rugged, heavy gauge ABS plastic which was specially molded to hold the 1/8 inch thick acrylic lens. Using a special printing process, the high resolution image was printed directly on the acrylic to make a permanent, photo quality image of the moon. The virtually unbreakable light source creates an even dispersal of light behind the picture to eliminate dark areas.
- Plugs into standard 110v wall outlet.
- Measures a full 25-1/2 inches in diameter by 3-1/2 inches deep
- Weighs just under 8 pounds
- The unit sealed so that it may be used inside or outside
- Can be hung anywhere using the two 1/4 inch eye bolts mounted in the top of the unit
- New for 2013 - now come standard with ultra long life LED lighting!